Tuesday, July 26, 2011

CA!

Heading out for CA in about 30 min.  I can hardly wait!  Going to see my whole family, my brother is out there right now for training, and he graduates Friday.  My mom, sister and niece and nephew are already there so we'll get alot of time to hang out.  My dad and other sister will be getting in on Thursday.

I believe we are going to Sea World tomorrow, which should be alot of fun, and the beach hopefully at least once.  i would also enjoy seeing the shops in San Diego area, since I have not been to that part of CA.

Aside from that, not much else is new.  Camp finished up last week... after I get back from CA (Monday morning) I will be spending most of my time at school working on class prep, and then my second year working at Belhaven University will begin.  It seems very odd that we have already been down here over a year.  Alot has happened, we've met tons of people, and made new friends.  But I suppose 1 year out of 26 won't feel like alot until it's more has happened and more years have passed.

Ok, I think thats all for now, probably won't write till I get back, and hopefully I'll post some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment